For small groups
Welcome! If you’re interested in using What’s Your Story? in your small group at church, or in another ministry context, this is a great place to start. We have put together several courses and resources to help you use our story-sharing approach in a small group context. If you haven’t already, please sign up to access all the courses.
Our main resource for running What’s Your Story? in small groups is WYS for Christian Small Groups, but we also have a number of other useful tools for a small group context. View our range of relevant courses and resources below.
How to run WYS in a small group
- Whether you’re a new or experienced facilitator, we recommend you go through our short course on how to facilitate a small group before you begin leading a What’s Your Story? course.
- Look through the courses and resources below and choose the approach you think will work for your group and context.
- Most courses work best for groups of eight people or less. If yours is bigger than this, we recommend breaking into smaller groups for the duration of the course.
- You can use the online course structure and work through the content by downloading the relevant outline and videos for each week, or you can purchase hard copies of the DVDs and booklets for your chosen course.
- If you’d like to run What’s Your Story? in a larger context, view our resources for church, school and workplaces, or browse our full range of courses and resources.
- If you would like help with running What’s Your Story? please contact our team.
“I have noticed a change with the other members of our group as well. Hearing other peoples’ stories opened the heart to accept each other, it has brought us close to each other. We try our best to connect deeper.”
Resources for small groups
WYS for Christian Small Groups
This four-session journey will help build relationships and a stronger sense of community within and beyond your small group.Read more
WYS for Small Groups - Participant's Workbook
The Participant's Workbook is designed for people doing the What's Your Story? for Christian Small Groups course.Read more
WYS for Reconciliation
A toolkit for churches and small groups to promote understanding through personal storytelling.Read more