What’s Your Story? is an extremely versatile tool that can be used to help deepen relationships, bridge divisions and cultivate social cohesion in many different contexts. The power of story can be shared among friends, families, small groups, entire churches, schools and workplaces.
Below we’ve linked to all our recommended courses and resources for running What’s Your Story? in a standalone context. If you haven’t already, please sign up to access all the courses.
How to run WYS
- Look through the courses and resources below and choose the approach you think will work for your context.
- Most courses work best for groups of eight people or less, so gather some people to do this journey with.
- Whether you’re a new or experienced facilitator, we recommend you go through our short course on how to facilitate a small group before leading a What’s Your Story? course.
- You can use the online course structure and work through the content by downloading the relevant outline and videos for each week, or you can purchase hard copies of the DVDs and booklets for your chosen course.
- If you’d like to run What’s Your Story? in a larger context, view our resources for church, school and workplaces, or browse our full range of courses and resources.
- If you would like help with running What’s Your Story? please contact our team.
WYS for Christian Small Groups
This four-session journey will help build relationships and a stronger sense of community within and beyond your small group.Read more
Ask. Listen. Tell.
In this mini resource, Ask. Listen. Tell, we explore how to create safe spaces for story-sharing.Read more
WYS for Families - Read and Talk
In this mini resource, we offer you some ideas on how to do story-sharing in your family.Read more
WYS for Families - Watch and Talk
In this mini resource, we offer you some ideas on how to do story-sharing in your family using video and discussion points.Read more
Creating a culture of story-sharing
In this resource, we share how to make story-sharing part of your church culture and ideas from other churches that have used What's Your Story?Read more
WYS for Reconciliation
A toolkit for churches and small groups to promote understanding through personal storytelling.Read more
Alternatively, you can browse all of our courses and resources.