Welcome to What’s Your Story? for reconciliation.
This course aims to promote understanding, trust and reconciliation through personal storytelling.
Whether you’re a new or experienced facilitator, we strongly recommend you go through the video course on how to facilitate a small group before you begin leading a What's Your Story? for Reconciliation course. You’ll find great advice on how to create safe spaces for story-sharing and what the role of a facilitator is and is not.
We also recommend that you buy a hard copy of the WYS Church Toolkit for Reconciliation resource at our online store. If you are unable to do so, you’ll find a downloadable pdf for the five Bible study sessions below.
- How does personal storytelling promote reconciliation?
- How do I use the WYS Church Toolkit?
- Download the 5-session Bible study
- Session 1 videos: WYS Promo video & The Story of Rechelle
- Session 2 video: The story of Gosiame and Derek
- Session 3 video: The story of Brandon & Yanelisa
- Session 4 video: The story of Cherry
- Share your feedback