How to use this discussion guide
While there is a synopsis for each film in this guide, your group will benefit the most if everyone watches the film before participating in the discussion.
- Over a six-week period, arrange to meet weekly in small groups to watch and then discuss the films. Ideally, a group should include 6–10 people.
- Appoint a person to lead each group.
- Make sure that each leader has a copy of the discussion guide.
- Encourage group members to watch the film each week: they can either watch at home and then meet together, or they can watch in groups at home or at church.
- The synopsis should only be read out if there are people who have not watched the film.
- Review the discussion questions for each film. Choose the ones that are most relevant for your context, given the time you have available.
- Please note that some of quotes and scenes from the film may have changed during the final edit.
- Read the wrap-up aloud to the group.
- Pray as part of your preparation for the group discussion.
- Trust God that the films and the discussion will have a meaningful impact.