Welcome to our toolkit for using What's Your Story? in your Senior Phase Drama lessons. These resources are categorised into two sections: asking and listening and telling. We recommend you always begin with asking and listening to build a helpful foundation for your learners.
To view the lessons in our asking and listening course, click here.
In this section, there are five lesson plans that cover four topics. The topics covered in this course are:
- Dramatic skills development
- Drama elements in playmaking
- Interpretation and performance of selected dramatic forms
- Appreciation and reflection
The lessons include presentations, keywords, handouts, audiovisual materials and teacher training videos. All of these can be viewed and downloaded directly from the lesson tab on this page, or downloaded individually from our resources page.
We also have a PDF of all the lesson plans available, if you would prefer to use them that way.
- Lesson 1: Our emotions
- Lesson 2: Safe spaces
- Lesson 3: All that we share
- Lesson 4: My praise poem
- Lesson 5: Telling my story
- Download full lesson plan
- Share your feedback