How the course works
- There are four sessions that can be run over four weeks, or together over a single weekend.
- Each session includes videos that can be downloaded below.
- The facilitator will need a WYS for Small Groups booklet (purchased from our online store or printed from this downloadable PDF).
- Each member needs a Participant’s Workbook, which can be downloaded here and printed, or bought from our online store.
- For each session you’ll need: a DVD player and screen (if you’re meeting in person and using the hardcopy DVDs from our store) or a laptop/screen if you’re using the online videos, and the materials outlined in that session’s preparation notes. If you don’t have a way to show the videos, you can read the “Setting the scene” sections aloud.
- The ideal running time for each session is 1.5 hours, but if you stick to our time guidelines, you could run each in just over an hour.
- If your group is larger than eight people, we recommend breaking into smaller groups for the duration of the course.