Project Administrator Position Available
Overview of the role
The project administrator will have the responsibility of administering and organising all the What’s Your Story project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Project Director. Project activities are aimed at churches, high Schools, tertiary Institutions and the workplace.
The project administrator will be required to start, if possible, on 1st May 2017
- Coordinate the What’s Your Story project activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Organize logistics for all workshops and training meetings from inception to implementation.
- Develop a calendar of events for all What’s Your Story project events and activities, constantly updating the project schedule.
- Document meeting minutes, training registers, confirm meeting attendance and prepare meeting documentations for attendees.
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
Competencies (skills, abilities and knowledge) required to perform the role:
- Previous experience in working with Project Managers for delivery of projects
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills.
- Strong co-ordination skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent at working and communicating across cultures.
- Time management skills.
- Driver’s license with own car (preferred).
Previous Work Experience
- 2 – 3 years experience in an administration and events coordination role will be highly beneficial.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office Products.
- Matric is essential accompanied with a 3 year diploma or degree.
- Travel within South Africa will be occasionally required.
Length of contract
- This is a temporary contract for 6 months.
Salary and Benefits
- Negotiable depending on experience.
How to apply
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ; CV should include a 250 word motivation letter as to why you would be the ideal candidate.
Closing date for applications: 15 April 2017