It’s evident our nation needs some real conversations about values and money. In 2013 Heartlines launched Nothing for Mahala: a campaign on values and money.
What are our objectives with this campaign?
We want to touch hearts and transform pockets – in a good way. This campaign aims to:
- Get the nation talking about values & money
- Positively change how we earn, save and spend our money – and how we give it away
- Highlight organisations offering practical skills on money management
Our hope is to see individuals, families and society transformed about social issues such as materialism, indebtedness, crime, corruption, overspending and job creation.
How can I follow the campaign?
- Watch Nothing for Mahala
- Make use of Heartlines resources for youth, civic society, Christian and faith-based organisations to start a conversation about values and money
- Join the conversation on our Nothing for Mahala page
To promote the campaign, we’ve been hosting a number of roadshows around the country.
If you’d like your organisation or community to be part of this campaign, contact us at email@example.com.
Download photo reports from the Values & Money Community Campaign